MK3 Aircon pump

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by TsArno, May 22, 2019.

1. Looking for a aircon pump for my 2010 Megane 3 RS.

2. Hi I have just removed the air-con condenser and pipes and can remove the pump this weekend, do you literally want just the pump ? What do they go for ?

3. Depends on mileage, but most seem to go for 30-50 quid on the RSmegane facebook group.

4. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Pumps are worth little money, weird seeing as a new one is 500+ from Renault but they share the same pump as a lot of other stuff so can get new ones a lot cheaper

5. And yeah, just the pump :-)
    What kind of mileage is on it?

6. Bump

7. What's up with your current one? If it's just the clutch then these can be bought separately. I've just replaced the clutch, pulley, and coil on my R26 air con compressor. Cost me £60 for the new genuine Delphi kit and I fitted it without the need to disconnect the air con pipes so there was no need to pay to degass the system and get it refilled again.

Some details here: https://rsmegane.com/threads/replacing-air-con-compressor-help.17186/#post-194836

8. My car has covered 49000 miles, I would take £50.

9. I have send you a PM yesterday, did you get it :-) ?

10. Yes, I will price up the postage this weekend

TsArno likes this.
  11. Bump

12. Anyone can help me out, melting here ;-)

StephRS likes this.
  13. Thanks Matt, but mine failed around that mileage, looking for a fresher one.

14. Still looking :-(

15. Still looking due to time-wasters :-(

16. Anyone wants to get rid of his AC pump, no need for it in the current weather anyway ;-) ?