Megane R26

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by imprezaworks, Nov 17, 2022.

1. My golf is sold so looking about for a replacement. Have a few different cars in mind, this being one. It needs to be tidy with no paint issues, rust etc. I look after my cars well so start as we mean to go on . If anyone is looking at selling let me know.

Would be interested in a 250 also.

Thanks.

2. Still looking

3. There was 14 on ebay last week mate

imprezaworks likes this.
  4. There was mate, nothing jumped out.

5. Why not mate? Different colours, mileage, prices some standard an some modded

6. Just had a quick nose.

The yellow 56 plate one, did they even do a 56 plate?. I'm sure I've read or heard about this car before. It's cheap for the colour.

There is another yellow one. Rust on the sill.

Coulpe of higher miles that I'd want.

The nodded red one, no mention of belts history etc.

I'm pretty good most of the time In guessing good and not so good cars. The advert and clarity of pics also speaks volumes.

Tried to find my old gti advert. When I sell cars I go into as much detail as possible, not saying everyone has to but certain things put me off and that would be that, lol.

I'm keen on a s3 8p but the seller is doing his best to not keep in contact. Enough for me to just lose interest.

7. You will not find a more genuine 250

8. With every box ticked

9. See it mate, bit out of my range.

I have been offered a 61 plate red 250 with leather recaros, 34k, 2 Owners etc. Just can't warrant for the money at the mo. It's a good price as I know of the owner etc.

10. Just sold my daily so still on the hunt.

11. Bump