2010 250 FF Recaros RS Monitor Grey High Spec

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Yorkie, Sep 25, 2022.

1. RS 250, perfect spec with the sought after leather recaros, all common problem areas redressed and fully refreshed suspension. Sensible uprated parts and remap.

63860 miles, will hardly increase as car spends most of its life parked up in the garage.
    MOT till April. Car has done circa 750 miles since MOT.
    Full 2 zone climate, aircon is nice and cold.
    Lighting pack with auto bi directional xenon’s, self tinting rear view mirror.
    Factory dark tint rear 3 windows.
    Keyless entry and start all correctly working. 2 keys present.

Interior
    Full leather with the recaros. Tailored seat cover.
    Steering wheel retrimmed in alcantara by Royal Steering Wheels.
    RS Metal Gearknob.
    Pioneer GM-D1004 Amplifier. Alpine front component speakers and upgraded rear pioneers. All controls work correctly.
    RS Monitor
    Boot liner.

Suspension and brakes
    Full refresh of all suspension with new cup shocks, top mounts and Cooksport springs in aug 2021.
    New oem front wishbones this year. swivel ball joints replaced.
    Front links replaced. Front track rods replaced.
    Pro-Line braided lines.
    Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid. New PFC Z-Rated Pads on the front, standard brembro pads and discs on the rear 04/21

Engine and transmission
    Forge uprated recirculation valve. K&N panel filter recently cleaned and reoiled. Powerflex engine mount insert, ktec uprated dogbone lower mount.
    Gearbox mount has been replaced with the later updated one and fitted with uprated high tensile bolt. This is a well known weak spot.
    Short shift mod completed, battery tray cut out to swop between short shift or standard shift rather than having to take the full tray out. Currently on the standard shift.
    Gearbox oil changed 04/2022 - genuine renault elf oil used.
    Clutch line changed to uprated HEL braided hose, another known weak spot.
    Exhaust has had a centre box delete. Airtec stage 1 intercooler.
    Remapped by Chris at EFI parts. Switchable maps on the sport switch. Standard is running 275/295. High boost is 310/350.
    Timing belt first done at 33202 in 2016. Last done by renault main dealer along with waterpump at 60200 04/2021 with service completed at same time.
    Spark plugs replaced at 62933 and additional oil change at 63130. Genuine oem parts used.
    Thermostat changed 04/2022 for genuine new oem. Another of the common fail points.

Body is generally very good, with no car park dents and only the odd age related small chip.
    There are 2 small dents on the drivers rear 3/4 panel caused by something falling off the shelf in the garage. I have been quoted 140 for paintless dent repair but haven’t had chance to get it booked in yet. There is a small patch of paint damage on the roof caused by bird poo.

18 inch cup alloys, some curbing and would benefit from a refurb. PS4 tyres.

2 chips on windscreen, these have been repaired but are quite big.

Difficult to find a car in this spec and condition with all common issues already sorted.

I have a folder full of receipts for the parts and work done on the car.

Selling due to lack of use as can be seen from the mileage done since April.

HPI clear, V5 in my name.

£11,500

Zaim and Beau like this.
  2. 20220925_140836.jpg 20220925_140852.jpg

Attached Files:

Zaim and Beau like this.
  3. Bump, done about 140 more miles since sept. 11k

4. Where abouts are you please?

5. West Yorkshire between leeds and Wakefield. Jn40 of the m1

T3Gav likes this.
  6. 12 mths mot added today, no advisory’s

T3Gav likes this.
  7. Have you still got this?

8. Yes, wheels have also now been done

9. Damn, just trying to convince the Mrs we need to sell the 5 door Meg and buy an RS :grimacing:

10. Its not advertised anywhere as I've still been in w minds if to sell it or not. I'm away this week but let me know if ypu want to come and see it.

T3Gav likes this.
  11. Now sold