Looking to get into Mégane ownership

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Spoonaltap, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Hey, I know forums are a bit dead now a days. Which is a shame, cos I've always enjoyed reading build threads but I'm pretty set on getting a nice R26 so thought I would sign up.

Wanting something that I can daily but is also fun and that I like the styling. For my budget, the R26 beats everything else so I'm hoping to find a nice one.

Really like the blue but I've missed out on a really nice one and I don't think any other blue one would compare so instead looking at black or yellow.

Also have a project 306 estate xud into a kind of fast road car, but progress has slowed right down and didn't get much done to it last year.

2. ianplymouth

ianplymouth RSM Club Member

Hi and welcome
    I've put a few engine builds on this site, i'll stay here as i don't do any of the "Anti" social groups.

I have a fully forged black R26 but i won't sell it as is, it's going to get broken as it has an electrical fault that i can't find.

Any questions just ask

https://rsmegane.com/threads/r26-forged-engine-and-other-bits-for-sale.23357/

3. Aye I came across your for sale post while having a look through the forum. Will need to read through the build thread for it. If I do get one, and it's not already forged, I may potentially look at that in the future but I'm not really looking to go big power. Just wanting something that isn't rusty, dented or scratched to shit. That I can enjoy and drive.