Hopefully a new RS265 owner soon...

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by L14MHV, May 14, 2020.

1. Hi all. I'm Liam, I'm hoping to purchase an RS265 from Ktec racing.
    It is currently on VRM - RS12 MEG. Does anyone know the car at all? Any history etc

I haven't yet worked out how to add a picture. Haha.

2. Da5a1DY.jpg ui2IowB.jpg d2fHx8U.jpg

Attached Files:

Pootle likes this.
  3. Hi Liam, and welcome. A lovely car, enjoy.

4. Hi and welcome Liam

Where about's are you in the country

5. Thank you. Looking forward to the test drive.

6. Thank you, Ian.

I am in East Sussex.

7. Lovely looking car mate and great spec. The plate is a nice touch as well. I am in East Sussex too.

8. Thanks mate. You had a look on Ktec? It does seem pretty decent. Exactly what I want apart from having coilovers too.

Oh really, where abouts in East Sussex? I'm Hastings.

torquenstein likes this.
  9. Yeah, I had a look at the advert, its got all the right upgrades on it. RS Tuning are supposed to be the best in business for mapping these, they did my car as well and it's a massive improvement over stock. I did some write up about it in my build thread: https://rsmegane.com/threads/torquensteins-megane-rs250.7348/

I'm close to Hastings, just a little bit further out in the sticks! Near Robertsbridge.

10. Another white cup?? Yes man!!:grin::grin: It looks very nice, as all the white cup´s, hahah. I hope you enjoy it soon and let´s us know any upgrade you do!
    Wellcome!

11. Yeah, it took my fancy given the upgrades too.
    That'll be a useful read, thanks mate. I'll take a look.

Oh not far from at all then really.

12. Thanks. Hoping the test drive takes me and I can manage the switch from my current car.

13. I was going to buy the same car a couple months ago however ended up going for a very high spec 250 from alex bennett on facebook for 1.5k cheaper too!:smile: it looks lovely! I havent seen it in person as i had to cancel my viewing but from what ive read and the information i received about it its definatley a good buy providing everything is up to scratch when viewing

14. Nice looking car. I will look out for you passing through Worthing. I live just off the A27.

Don't see many RS on the roads

15. Oh interesting. Yeah, I've only seen the pictures and the spec sheet, but having been looking, it's the only one that fits my spec.
    Nice, that's a result then! Do you have a build thread on here or on Instagram?

16. Thanks, looks good in the pictures. Not too far down the road then.
    No, hardlynsee any, which does appeal to me.

17. Have you put a deposit on it subject to viewing?

Its showing as deposit taken on Pistonheads.

The Flame Red Cup-S looks nice there too. Ultra low miles, High Spec & rare colour (although not as rare as LY:smile:.

18. Yeah, that's right mate. It's a holding deposit until I view it. Pretty sure i will take, as long as it surpasses my expectations and feels better than my current car.

19. Good stuff. Was worried you had your heart set and it had gone.

20. No, Dave at Ktec has been great and allowed me to effectively reserve it so I can view it and decide. So looking forward to that day!! Should be sometime next week hopefully.

21. Go for it then mate! It looks lovely and if it s exactly what youre after then you cant go wrong! :sunglasses: i am on Instagram - @B19 HJV

22. I am now the owner of the RS265. The test drive was awesome, and I picked it up the following week.
    Had an issue with the battery but think that was just down to sitting still for a few months.
    So I replaced that yesterday and so far so good.
    I've also been in touch with the precious owner who carried out most of the mods on the Meg so I'll update with those details shortly.

Paddy80 likes this.
  23. Happy for you. Enjoy.

L14MHV likes this.
  24. Great man! Now many pics for us and a lot of fuel to burn to you. Enjoy mate!

L14MHV likes this.