Online parts catalogue

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Gavin., Jul 12, 2016.

1. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

Just come across this, it will come in more than useful for a lot of people

http://www.catcar.info/renault/?lang=en&l=

For reference:
    MKII:
    CM0M for the 3 door 225
    BMOM for the 5 door 225
    CM1V for the 3 door 225 cup
    BM1V for the 5 door 225 cup
    CM2H for the r26
    CM1W for the 175 dCI
    CM1K for the 150 dCI

MKIII:
    DZ1N06 for the Megane 250
    DZ1406 / DZY106 / DZ1802 For the Megane 265 (Ph2)
    DZY106 for the Megane RBR7/8 & 265 Ph3
    DZ1X0H for the 275 (Ph3)
    DZVT06 for the 275 Trophy
    DZVTR6 for the 275 Trophy R

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  2. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

CM1W for the DCi.

3. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

Nice one mate!

4. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

MK3 codes also needed if anyone knows them?

5. DZ1N for the RS250 cup I think!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    ryan197 likes this.
  6. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

Give me a reg for each model and I'll get you the codes.

7. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

HY59 XAX - 250
    HN10 FDG - 250 cup
    HV12 UTK - 265
    HV12 USO - 265 cup
    HK14 MUW - 275

Thank you Google

8. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

I'd missed that.

9. Great info!

By looking at the chassis number (V.I.N.), I guess the 4th to 7th letters of the chassis number represents the code.

because my R26R's chassis number is VF1CM2H9641........

10. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

correct

11. Thanks a million matt e.

unfortunately I cannot order anything from them because I cannot register as I am not located in one of their available country. By the way, is the currency shown is in US$?

12. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

It's more for looking up part numbers. Not sure where the website is from shows US and Russia

13. Thank you @Gavin.

Although the links lead to a US site can we assume that the actual part Numbers are valid for European models (given the way Americans spell, anything is possible :tonguewink: ) if so then it's a great find :smiley:

EDIT
    Site is actually in Moldova, (explains the Russian language options)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  14. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

I assume the actual part number will be the same even though its a US site. Well I hope haha.

15. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

Part number should be the same across the board.

Gavin. likes this.
  16. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

Even if you cant buy from them it's useful for finding the part number you need. Its more of a resource than a place to purchase.

17. A 275 should be DZVT

18. That was on my V5 interestingly but all the other codes have a number in them. Weird.

19. yes it is and very handy too.

20. I can't seem to see DZVT for the 275 anywhere?

21. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

Me either, have a look at your VIN and see what the code is and let me know, i'll update the codes, I'm struggling to find the Mk3 codes.

22. The part numbers seem a bit off - i was looking for a pn for the renaultsport monitor display, but nothing that comes up for displays seem to match any display on ebay at all!

23. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

That's because the rs monitor is very, very hard to come by. We tried searching using the part number off the one I got and it came up but wasn't able to be ordered.

I'm glad I managed to source one, might sell it on, can imagine getting a premium for it

Nigelo likes this.
  24. Dont suppose you could pm me the part number for the v1 rs monitor?

25. Haha, well, let me know when the time comes!

26. Probably should add, it wasnt even the part number for the rs monitor was hard to find, basically ANY display on ebay didnt match any part number on the catalogue.

27. Seems your not alone!

Just checked my windscreen VIN and it read CMSW for my RS175 as opposed to CM1W.

28. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

I'll check mine.

L-1011 likes this.
  29. Mines the same (175 Cup).

30. DZ18 for my 2012 265 cup, I use that online part finder catalogue several times week, always correct so far

31. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

Cheers Bob

32. My 225 F1 chassi's number in CM0M, but on the oval there's whrite CM1V. What is the correct one? For also use dialogys for example!
    2016-08-11 12.20.36.jpg

33. CM0M is the one.

The other is something on the production line, i can't remember what. Various packs and trim amongst other things.

Zappo_RS likes this.
  34. Thank you JB! :wink:

35. Mine is the opposite. CMSW in the VIN, CM1W in the oval plate and the only (and correct) code applicable to both the OPC and dialogys is CM1W.

36. That's weird isn't it.

37. Didn't think it was possible to install the V monitor aftermarket? Sure I read somewhere online that it requires certain sensors that have to be installed during manufacturing process?

38. nope, the v1 rs monitor is plug n play. don't know about the v2 thou. theres another thread somewhere with all the part numbers for the v1 unit bothe the original and revised part. comes up on Renaults system at around £200, but that's just the v1 unit.

Shaded Pixel likes this.