dialogys

Discussion in 'Technology Chat' started by josh28, Apr 10, 2016.

1. has anyone on here got a version of dialogys working on windows 10?
    or at all..

got 2 different copys of 3.94 and an old xp version and just cant get it to install, even in compatibility mode.

my only option i can now think to try is dual boot xp...

unless anyone has got it working.. if so point me in right direction or to the right version..

cheers josh.

2. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

just after it for parts?

3. yea use for parts, diagrams and the manuals and all..
    i've got all the pdf manuals that are on a drop-box here somewhere but was trying to get it all working..

4. matt e

5. Agree on that.. nice one (y)

6. Thank you... I wish I'd have known that existed a couple of weeks ago before dropping the subframe!!!

7. Can't find code for fuel pump?

8. matt e

h.JPG

9. matt e

one of them lol, best of emailing a renault dealership

10. Ha cheers anyway mate. Will do tomorrow then

11. Renault won't give out part numbers!! Bastards!! Well Renault Manchester won't anyway

12. matt e

Try george at Wolverhampton renault

George.field@renault.co.uk

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Danith likes this.
  13. Anyone have a part number for a 2004 megane 225 [B5 LRJ] fuel sender only - on the car is the single outlet fuel line version, all the ones I can find online are the twin outlet [Feed and return?]

History
    Had an issue with the fuel gauge in cabin not working so get a complete Sender/Pump online which was the item above mechanic has tried plugging the return but it looks like the pump is underpowered for the car as it struggles to start - looking to get just the sender unit [Single outlet] and fit the original fully working pump, but have even seen both types of sender online with the same OEM Part reference :rage:

14. Are you sure, there are two fittings but one is blocked off, was on my 225

15. Definitely one feed pipe, there is a sign of a stub but not the actual item. but the new sender ordered based ordered based on Registration, has two, Mechanic tried plugging the unused one on the replacement to no avail.

There are two electrical plugs on the vehicle but only one connected, (other is just clipped).

The issue with the replacement was more related to fuel starvation on start so it could be an incorrect pump or a even bad one

I think with the early 2004 225's like mine is that there were some variations on what was used on a car by car basis [what's left in the parts bin syndrome :smirk:]

My mechanic has one on way from Renault which is based on the actual VIN of the car so hopefully that will be the right one. the replacement unit we received was probably the wrong one as the supplier has already accepted the RMA claim.