ZPO Shifter - group discount

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Tony Fonda, May 24, 2021.

1. So God (aka Gordon Murray) is charging GBP 2.5m + taxes to give you a T.50 with "terrific and crisp haptic controls". His words. :smile:

2. do they do one for the mk4 rs does anybody know? if so i would be interested if that can be included in the group buy

3. I saw one
    I am quite sure it does work. I have seen one installed on an MK4 Trophy-R last Saturday.

4. Does anyone know if this invalidates the car insurance? I remember ticking a box that the car was not modified.
    Does this count as a modification?

5. Definitely a modification, anything as obvious as that would easily be picked up by an insurance assessor so would have to be declared, whether it would invalidate your insurance would depend on the policy.

6. I'm a little older now (exactly middle age) if you die at 72 that is and I find insurers very reasonable with modifications. I increased the HP of my BMW to 400hp and my insurance went up £20.

7. that could be the CAE, another brand. don’t know if Zero do one for the mk4

8. Not a performance modification(increase in bhp), so I don't reckon it would make a difference. Probably worth telling them though.

My insurance is with Greenlight and includes all modifications and I pay a bit extra to cover me fully comp for track day cover.

9. @Tony Fonda, There’s a zpo shifter for sale in the parts section

10. Would love to try one of these

11. Possibly best mod I’ve done on mine, but then anything interior you touch will be a big change

Beau likes this.
  12. I’m interested! How many do we need?

13. Think it was a minimum of 5 last time.

14. Yo estaría interesado en uno

15. [QUOTE = "Tupac, publicación: 218484, miembro: 22561"] Yo estaría interesado en uno [/ QUOTE]
    Como puedo conseguir el descuento?

16. It is too much money for me at this stage.

17. [QUOTE = "Tony Fonda, publicación: 217963, miembro: 12060"] Acabo de conversar con Terry de ZPO - un tipo fantástico.

¡Pidió un descuento y obligó a un :confused:onrisa:10% de descuento en la palanca de cambios y también en una perilla de cambio de color gratis!

Así que GBP 738 entregado para este: https://zeropointone.tech/collectio...tone-black-edition-shifter-renault-megane-mk3

Tiene algunos en stock y deberíamos tenerlos en 3 días.

¿Alguien más interesado?

Tony [/ QUOTE]
    Hola Tony como puedo contactar con terry para conseguir el 10%

18. Ok so to try and get this moving, so far I think there’s just two of us saying we are interested?

1. Tony Fonda
    2. James B

Tony I’ll post this on the Facebook groups as well to see what other interest can be drummed up?

19. [QUOTE = "James B, publicación: 218614, miembro: 7058"] Bien, para intentar poner esto en marcha, hasta ahora creo que solo dos de nosotros decimos que estamos interesados.

1. Tony Fonda
    2. James B
    3. Tupac
    Tony. También publicaré esto en los grupos de Facebook para ver qué otro interés puede despertar. [/ QUOTE]

Ya hablé con terry y pude co seguir envio a mi pais y cambio de color perilla gratis. Si somos más personas seguro nos haría descuento

20. Tupac, este es un foro inglés. Estaría bien que escribieras en su idioma.:wink:

Tupac, this is an english forum. Would be rigth you write in english.:wink:

21. I’ve posted this on the Facebook group to drum up some more interest. I hope you don’t mind, Tony!

22. Ok, already got another person for the list

1. Tony Fonda
    2. James B
    3. Tupac
    4. Craig Armstrong (Facebook)

23. Looks like we’ve got 5 Tony, I’ll drop you a PM to work out what we do next

1. Tony Fonda
    2. James B
    3. Tupac
    4. Craig Armstrong (Facebook)
    5. Scott Isaacs (Facebook)

24. It's all gone a little quiet now we've got 5 people ...

I hope this isn't like all other group buys :grimacing:

25. Sorry to jump all over this Tony, just very keen to get the order in :smile:

Code is - groupbuyJune20
    You’ll find the promo code box at the checkout and that’s ready to be used now.

Once Terry gets the 5 orders, he will ship the shifters out to us, but only then. If we don't get the 5 then it will just be a refund or pay the remainder of the RRP.

I'll PM you all just to make sure you see this.

Just going to put my order in now.

Cheers,

James

26. Me again

When ordering, if you also want the free anodised gear knob instead of the plain black or aluminium finish then you need to add a black/aluminium to the basket and leave a comment/message to seller explaining which colour knob you would like to order.

Two of us have just placed our orders (myself and Scott Isaacs) so please go on and order yours to ensure we get this deal :smile:

27. Hi Tony, James,
    You can add my name to the list. I’ve just purchased and paid using the discount code.
    Cheers
    Kev J

28. Nice one Kev, that takes us to 4 who have placed orders!

One more order and they will be shipped out to us!

1. Tony Fonda
    2. James B - Ordered
    3. Tupac
    4. Craig Armstrong (Facebook) - Ordered
    5. Scott Isaacs (Facebook) - Ordered
    6. Kev J - Ordered

Tupac likes this.
  29. tomorrow I make the payment. because I just saw in the forum that we are already enough to send it to us as soon as possible. Sorry

30. I have already made the payment. forgive the delay.

31. No problem on the delay Tupac, no problem at all :smile:

Terry has just confirmed 5 orders so the shifters will be sent out by the end of next week!!

Really excited to see what it’s like.

Thanks everyone for joining the group buy to unlock this discount

32. Do we have photos and videos of it fitted

33. Is this discount still available?

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

34. Hola Tupac, te consulto, ya te llego la nueva palanca de cambio? Yo soy de Argentina y estaba por comprar una CAE Shifter porque no conozco otra marca confiable... me sale aproximadamente lo mismo que la ZeroP. Tenes idea si es mejor una u otra o si son similares en calidad?
    Muchas gracias

35. Hola Guillermo la palanca es de una calidad muy buena yo e comprado la zpo pero un amigo tiene cae y la diferencia es que Cae trae el juego de cables con la compra pero en tema calidades son muy similares además de que en el precio del Cae el más barato es en aluminio y en zpo es en negro por la misma cantidad.

Guillermo likes this.
  36. [QUOTE = "Guillermo, publicación: 219752, miembro: 22204"] Hola Tupac, te consulto, ya te llego la nueva palanca de cambio? Yo soy de Argentina y estaba por comprar una CAE Shifter porque no conozco otra marca confiable ... me sale aproximadamente lo mismo que la ZeroP. Tenes idea si es mejor una u otra o si son similares en calidad?
    Muchas gracias [/ QUOTE]
    20210712_195059.jpg

Moley, Guillermo and Mr Spoon like this.
  37. Gracias!!
    Al final compre la CAE por tema envio y demas. Que lindo que queda en negro:grinning: Felicitaciones!!

38. Has anyone compared the cae to the zpo? Could be tempted to get in on this group buy

39. Hi, I already buy the cae. But when installed I could only give you data compared with sock shifter
    There is another one, cooler worx... I watch a review and is cheaper and similar to cae, not the same..
    I bought cae because I'm in Argentine. I go to the secure. But If I leave in Europe, I could try the cheaper. I have a lot of cost for shipment and customs.