Yellow Megane RS250 £6750 ONO

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Ricky, Jun 15, 2019.

1. https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...gane-renaultsport-250------------2011/9766399

Renault Megane RS250 in the only colour they should be, racing yellow! 98,000 on the clock but in use daily so that will go up.

Bodywork is as you would expect to find and alloys are in pretty good condition.

New tyres on the front, rears have plenty left too.
    H&R lowering springs, 35mm on the back and 25mm on the front, it used to sit way too high on the rear but now it is perfect.
    Cobra catback exhaust system
    K-tec air intake
    Remapped to approx 300hp, not been dyno'd but you will feel the difference if you have driven a standard 250.
    Brake pads, discs and cambelt were done in the last 12-18 months
    Full service history
    Mot due in November

Private plate not included. Has all the upgrades thst come with the 'cup' model, Brembo brakes etc

Only looking to sell to free some cash up as saving for a house.
    Any questions please ask

2. maybe you can sell intake ?

3. ???? I don't know what you are getting at? Is the intake an issue?

4. I mean k tech intake from your car

5. Why would I sell it seperately?

6. My friend is looking too buy one, has this got the cup pack ? LSD etc?

7. Yes it is the cup pack, LSD, red callipers etc.

8. I see your name too, I am in Essex so chances are not too far from you, based in Clacton on Sea

9. Thanks for details. I’ve forwarded on to him. My surname is Essex ... I live in Surrey ha ha

10. Ah bugger that would have been too convenient wouldn't it!

I will message you my number to give to him if he wants to know any more details, save you being a middle man

11. Bump!

12. £6,000 ono if gone soon, want it sold soon so I can buy a mottorbike before the end of summer

13. Okay so I have bought a motorbike so need this gone £5,500. Paid £8500 18 months ago and spent a couple grand on it so absolute bargain for someone

14. That's great value. Have you had any interest mate

15. Surprising little tbh, I am amazed, the car should be 7k easy, had a couple of 5k offers but that doesnt cover the cost of bike and gear so I cant go that low. Be amazed if it don't sell for 5500.

imprezaworks likes this.
  16. Selling this Saturday for £5200, better the offer and it is yours.

17. Completely mad this has not sold for that money

18. What's the paint like?

Seems too cheap tbh.

19. Paint is fine

The only slight issue is a whiney gearbox but not bad, everything else is fine. The buyer is aware so even if he has to fix the gearbox then it is 6k but a lovely new recon gearbox, he has got a bargain.

Gearbox recon is thousands of miles away until needed, think it is early stages.