Xenon conversion kit

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by frankie robertson, Nov 29, 2018.

1. yes but appalling price considering they're fast being replaced by LED items

2. And not road legal?

3. correct, but that doesn't stop shit load fitting them, same with LED as not factory fit, guess no one's monitoring

4. ok sound, what would you guys recommend then ? Standard lights on mine are shit :smile:

5. Dont know why everyone is so obsessed with being able to see whats coming from 10 miles away at night.... just buy some Night breakers

6. Night breakers ? You got a link mate ? I live in rural Scotland ...Need better lights :smile:

7. sadly no incandescent bulb even those night breakers can match the light of HID or LED and you know what they say 'Whats seen cannot be unseen'

8. Previous owner fitted PIAA bulbs to mine, they are bright enough, might not cut through the dark quite like HIDS, but i can see far enough ahead :tongueout:

9. yes those PIAA are v good but silly money for now ageing Halogen bulb, but yes much better than woeful factory nonsense

10. Anyone got a link to the PIAA that will fit The Meg :smile: ta

11. google or bay: H7 PIAA

12. Loads of websites that you can type your nummberplate into and it tells you what sizes you need

13. Google reviews for bulbs. There are loads out there. The big mags often do them.