Xbox one tournaments/online play?

Discussion in 'Technology Chat' started by Steven878, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Hi all,

Recently iv crossed over from the darkside (Playstation) and purchased a Xbox One, I've had the console under a week now and apart from the initial login issues and creating an account everything seems good. :smile:
    Iv purchased the essential, i.e, fifa 15, forza motorsport 5 and turtle beach headsets (waiting on the new call of duty being released), so is there anyone else on here thats partial to a bit of online gaming over the winter months and would be interested in RSMegane clan or fastest lap challenge, like we've done in the past?

Thanks
    Steven

2. SOunds like a great idea. You should buy forza horizon 2, it;s brilliant.

Add me, my gamertag is meg250rs

3. I'm also up for this and second the Forza Horizon 2 comment. Add me: Pug 5y

4. Nice one lads, ill try and purchase it today :smile:

5. Lucky guys, you have time for games :cool:

6. Yeah I'm online same username as this site. Just got forza horizon 2 and agree with previous comments that's it's mint. Don't bother with forza 5 tho it's cack.

7. i usually dont have loads of spare time, but during the winter i spend less time playing with cars, so the xbox helps when im bored :smile:

8. Purchased horizon 2 and so far i think i prefer fm5. Its still early days, so ill play it loads just to make sure :smile:

9. They are both good games. I found fm5 got a bit samey after a while, I think fh2 has a bit more of a lifespan.

10. FH2 is more complete and enjoyable. Forza 5 is a leap backwards from F4 , so much missing content on the standard game

11. tried the demo of FH2 wasnt impressed with the control seemed more arcady even with the full simulation options
    up for some FM5 challenges tho :smile: gamertag is TorchX1 if anyone wants to add
    currently playing destiny and loving that so far :tongueout:

12. Ive not got Horizon 2 yet but Im up for some FM5 'challenges' or a weekly RSMegane.net race

Ive been doing a wee bit of the Endurance multiplayer races, it can be hard to be consistent and theres always good £ to be won

13. Fh2 is starting to get better now that iv got decent cars. Its still strange as you're racing through fields, etc and i prefer race circuits. The game reminds me of "need for speed".

What games does everyone want to play? I'll be happy with a cod clan when the games released and time challanges on both fh2 and fm5?

14. hi guys santa coming early get my ONE on monday i already have the f/m 5 game lol looking out for horizon 2 and i remember we had a good few heats last time on 4 should still have alot of you on my friends list, i do profer to play tag as its great fun and always makes me laugh but give me a shout from monday and i am sure we will meet up there at some point ps is renault on 5 or horizon 2 as they dropped them on horizon 1 :worried: that was very need for speedy to me

15. Yes there are renaults on both games

16. Good`o :smile:

17. I have a tuned 250 on forza horizon 2 with nearly 600bhp

18. i hope your going to share the tune to fellow members lol :smile:

19. I can do. But all it is good for is going fast in a straight line lol

20. Tact1calB3ard, more than welcome to add me, i also play FH2, GTA5 and Diablo 3