Work in progress

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by mrsixxxx, Jun 7, 2015.

1. looks great! i wouldnt have the megane bit on the door but if your happy thats the maint thing. have you thought about removing the megane badge from the boot too?

2. I like that looks good

3. Is it for LeMans or something?

4. No simply to make it stand out from all the other 250's out there

5. Aye good on ya for being different!

6. Thanks. 8 hours worth of work their

7. The N4 is a rally car?! step too far with the stickers?

8. I know it's a rally car thats why the replica kit. Nobody thinks I own a rally car no more than someone who uses a touring car kit thinks people believe he is a touring car driver. As I said just sonething to stand out from the crowd

9. I like it, looks good!

10. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Looks good, I personally wouldn't have the N4 on the door but i can't really comment on anyones as i have bright red wheels on mine now

11. As a owner of a oyster grey Mk3 Megane with stickers, I really don't like that mate.

Ironic I know. I mean well done for applying it if it took that long, but it does look like somebody has sicked squares on the side of your car.

The bottom stripe looks nice though.

12. i see but its the "N4" bit.. I thought of it like seeing M badges on non M bmws.

each to their own.

13. I like it, I'd remove the stripe and Megane N4 from the doors.

Nice to see something different.

14. Ovy

Ovy

I was going to do the n4 look on mine as it's grey and already has yellow front lip and mirrors, still considering doing the checkers but agree with others maybe not the Megane n4 on the door.

15. does it just say Megane N4 on the door? cant make it out from the pic. Each to their own and I wish I had the budget to have your car but for me it spoils it