Winner racing have I'cooler and alloy radiator combo

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by charlie1984, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Take it no one has tried the winner Racing rad

2. Its a lot of money for a gamble that buddy !

3. Yeah í was wondering if anyone hás gone with it... A few guys run the coolers.. Just wondered on the rad

4. Mine looks identical to that, although i bought it a while ago on ebay - not from china it was from a uk seller (Although i have no doubts it was originally made in china!), it was advertised badly so got it dirt cheap and tbh its spot on

Although i have no doubts it was originally made in china!

5. There will be nothing wrong with it.

6. Jj you talking about the intercooler? Or have you got the EaD aswell?

7. Mm what are you using on your car?

8. No i've got the Rad too, like i said i didnt get it from china but it looks identical to the one in the link.

Mine has the same metal bits at the top (bottom of the rad in the pic almost above the g) that your original rubbers go into to hold it in place as when i bought it i thought it would be like the forge one which has new bolts instead of the rubbers

9. I got mine made in the uk custom. But I think it's leaking need to check next time I'm down the barn

10. Ah ok.. And what are your thoughts on it.. Worth the upgrade?

11. TBH i only put in a cheeky bid and won it dirt cheap not sure if i'd pay full price if i didnt need it, i only did it as a preventative thing as i heard the OEM units leak at the metal / plastic join