White megane 275 trophy 9k.

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Christopher carenduff, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Just seen a megane 275 trophy on auto trader for 9k that has 138k miles on it. Wonder what peoples thoughts are on the price ? Cheap/ok/overpriced ? Says has 1 owner. Depends when belts are due and service history on the car . Screenshot_20210325-163937_Auto Trader.jpg

2. It’s reserved already so I’d say it was priced right lol

On there website said 12 service stamps and looks in good condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christopher carenduff likes this.
  3. Yeah. If service history up to scratch a good car for someone. Did think it looked in good condition. One owner too so maybe looked after well.

4. To be honest most of the higher mileage cars I have had have given me no problems, it’s the low mileage and new ones that have been a pain !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. I thought it was 9k miles with a super high price...... not the other way.

6. Would have been a fortune at 9k miles prob

7. Always said that @Rensport225 i would rather buy a higher mileage car with full service history and looked after than a low mileage car that that has been off the road lay about for a long time. My clio 197 is on 102k and drives excellent. When I got a company van from work about 7 years ago I never used the clio as much and when lay about thing seemed to go wrong with it alot more often than when I was actually using it.

Rensport225 likes this.
  8. It needs the front bumper sorted, the piece by the number plate look crap in white.

9. There was a white trophy with 13k at divine automotive a few months back up for £20k and if went super fast even at that price.

10. I think there would be people that would pay 20k for one of these cars with that mileage without a doubt. I think in years to come when these can get more rare they will def hold a good value. There isn't much cars that are getting made in this time that I would prefer to the hot hatches from 5 to 10 years ago.