265 Which bucket seats? And someone with experience with mirco seats?

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Hsp, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Hsp

Hsp

Hello,

I'm planning to convert my car to kind of a clubsport spec this summer. I'm looking for some relatively comfortable bucketseats as I use my car for the commute to work etc. There are a lot of seats available, but it's quite diffecult to find experience's with them.

My car will be a daily/track car combo. I've been looking for the recaro sportsters but they are crazy expensive were I live, quite heavy and still not the best for track use.

Can someone give me some pointers towards a bucket seat that is still comfortable enough for daily use?

And does someone have experience with mirco seats? They look nice, and go for a good price. Not sure about the brand tho.

Thanks in advance.

2. 4 years on and zero issues

Attached Files:

Si271 likes this.
  3. Had these in my 225, removed them and fitted to my 265, they were very comfy could do the ring to Plymouth in one hit.
    Had them for over 4 years and looked as good as the day they were fitted.
    Seriously thinking of getting another set for the R26

49065583556_d939c41866_k.jpg IMG-20181012-WA0006[1] by Ian Austin, on Flickr

49065797032_5dfbd0c8e2_k.jpg IMG_20181027_170138 by Ian Austin, on Flickr

4. Hsp

Hsp

Would they be comfortable enough for daily use? And are they on sliders?

5. go: gsmperformance.co.uk

sit in and try all best seats available

6. That's what i did and that's how i ended up with the Mirco seats, comfy and best value for the money.
    Will be going back there soon to see if there is anything better, but i doubt it :laughing:

7. It’s a bit of Aladdin’s cave could hang out there for hours and for sure not all seats are same

8. Hsp

Hsp

Unfortunatly I'm not from the UK so I can't go there. Maybe a different shop that's a little closer. Thanks for your answers.

9. would have been good if mentioned your location earlier, so where are you located ??

10. Hsp

Hsp

In the Netherlands

11. Hi has anyone fitted corbeau sprint x seats in their Megane 3? I’m sure they will be fine but thought I would check before ordering

thanks