Sponsored By:  

Where do you mount your go pro?

Discussion in 'Track Days & Track Driving' started by FarmerChris, Sep 27, 2015.

1. I'm attending a trackday at bedford tomorrow and iv realised mounting my gopro to the passenger window as I intended isn't going to work out very well. I used to use the suction mount on the sunriloof upside down in my mazda but thats a not an option with the rs250.

So where and how do you mount yours?

2. Sticky pad on screen Behind the rear view mirror and then on my cage

3. I'd like it mounting further back so you can see my hands on the wheel and dash etc too. I might fasten it to the passenger seat somehow

4. I used to stick the sticky pad to rear interior light before I had the cage in car to mount to.. Need to use the extension arms to get it lower then to get best view out car.
    but it will have the shot you want of over the shoulder

5. [​IMG]
    This worked quite well.. had to set the wide angle to low otherwise it was a bit crap. Still not perfect though as I had it pointing upwards a bit too much.

Attached Files:

6. Behind rear view mirror with sticky pad and on the passenger window pointing forward with the suction cup (this way it gets you in the shot too)

7. Luckily mine has the Panaramic roof so sits perfectly on the roof.

Oli likes this.
  8. been farting about with mine in prep for tomorrow track morning and this is what I've ended up doing...placed towards the passenger seat. Will need to adjust if I take someone on pax laps though....spent about an hour trying different locations. :relaxed: