R26 Wheels

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Geoff230F1, Jun 30, 2019.

1. I have been looking into spacer/wheel options for the R26. Because I want a spare set of track wheels I am very tempted to go the spacer and stud conversion route and just get a second set of R26 wheels. But from putting 5 x 108 and the size i want 8 x 18, et45 offset into the ebay search I've come up with some interesting options such as landrover evoque/discovery, a few ford options and some nice Momo wheels advertised on ebay right now.
    Just to confirm, whatever they are as long as I get 5 x 108 pcd, 8 x 18 and et45 they will fit? I understand spigot rings will be required
    Geoff

2. Yep, they'll fit lovely mate. With that offset they fill the arches perfectly.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

3. Thanks mate, there are 2, 18" evoque options that are fitted as standard that are readily available and I think they might look good. It's just the weight that might be a problem.

4. Have a look on Demon Tweeks site. They've got a huge range of wheels at good prices and quick delivery!

5. Does anyone know if 9j wheels fit et42 ? Or what the max et you can run on a 8.5j wheel is ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Geoff.... on my other Meg i have 5x108 18 x? probably 8 offset 42
    They go passed the body by approx .75 cm
    Just for info.

7. Only if there i stock, was told 13 days for the ones i ordered and 14 weeks later and after many many phone calls they eventually turned up, sure they were used as well,l as there were marks that were made by tyre levers on the inside.

8. I wouldn't go less than ET45 on 8.5j wheels, as for 9j you want at least et50

aarroncolley likes this.
  9. Sounds like you were just unlucky!

10. Maybe, but i am still waiting for a set of 1.3's i ordered in October, glad i have not paid for them yet