Wheel spacers for MK2

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Cold_Drift, Sep 18, 2020.

1. KTR wheel spacers

2 pair of 19mm spacers with a 5 x 108mm bolt pattern and supplied with 10 x M14 extended wheel bolts. Suitable for Clio 3 RS, Megane 2 RS, Laguna 5 stud.

90 pounds plus shipping cost.

2. ping

3. price drop 50euros plus shipping
    includes longer stud bolts

4. CJ_RSport

CJ_RSport RSM Moderator

5. I was indeed. Sadly now in isolation so haven't even started the car up in 3 weeks. Thanks for the mention though.

CJ_RSport likes this.
  6. well, check back when you are moving around again. I might still have them.

7. Ok, how much including shipping to bn42?
    These bolt straight onto standard ph2 2006 megane rs225?

8. Yeah, they bolt straight on, just use the longer bolts that come with it. I will l have to see how much shipping is. I am near Frankfurt, Germany.

9. Well, it says about 30 euros for shipping if I am understand the shipping website correctly.

10. Thanks. So what would the total be for the spacers, bolts and shipping? I can pay via PayPal if you prefer? I assume the spacers are all in good condition?
    Many thanks,
    Mark.

11. it would be 80 euros for the spacers and shipping. Yeah paypal would work. I can upload some pics.

12. As you can see, there is only a bit of rust residue but no rust as they are aluminum. One has a small amount of scarring because I didn't clean the hub enough before putting it on and it was stuck when trying to take it off. I had to pry it off.

Attached Files:

13. Is there a locking nut amongst that box of wheel bolts. Don't really want some greasy teenager knicking my r26 wheels!!
    €80 works for me.

14. sorry, no locking nut.