What have you done to your Car today?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Strell2, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Removed my bumper again, fitted new jubilee clip on the IC that had broke when removing the IC, polished the IC, fixed the passenger side lower panel that had snapped, removed another trim part on the bumper and finally sorted my bumper that was sticking out :-)

2. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

Full wash and polish in time for it to pi55 down tomorro and ruin all my hard work for sat lol

3. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

ripped front bumper off and fitted ph1 xenon loom. YASSSSS!!!!

4. And?

5. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

And received some Renault model cars from ads for the little one too, i was going to put that in my progress thread but someones impatient. :tongueout:

6. Lol so I got the right loom!!!!????

7. New brakes all round, and noticed a mahoosive crack in the windscreen :worried:

8. Oh no

rich

9. Gave it some new sparkplug's and oil + filter thx to Ads!

10. :wink: no sweat mate happy to help!

11. Put in some DS2500's and cleaned and sealed the wheels all round. Now just waiting for Fred to sort me out a coolant hose!

12. oooppssss :worried:

13. Gray

Gray RSM Moderator

What would we all do with out Adam?!

14. Lol did you get the part Adam?

15. yeah man!
    igor rang and ordered it yesterday

16. Nice one :smile:

17. all in a days work for a (parts)super hero!!!!

18. ure3a8ab.jpg

Got these made up for my front blade :-)

19. yvuge5up.jpg

Fitted!!

20. Daz

Daz

I got mine back yesterday from getting a couple of parking dents removed and a touch up to the numberplate recess. No-one will ever see it but I'm happier knowing it's been done.

The bodywork on this car now is pretty much perfection now.

21. Like the red touches Jim - looks good.

I had some dents removed yesterday too - the chap did a fantastic job and turned out he owns a track-prepped 172. If anyone needs some doing around Staffordshire I can PM his number.

22. Apparently I'm trying to look like the Golf next to it....

I think she's just jealous that she can't keep up!

23. Yesterday: Washed, polished, fitted interior LEDs, Resprayed black plastics and finally ordered a Scorpion non res cat back for my 197 after chatting to the guys at FCS :cool:

24. Fitted taper pro polarised wheel bolts and lockers

25. Fitted an intercooler and LED interior lights

26. Goon

Goon Banned

Removed my wheel weights...save me a few grams..its all about the rotational inertia and race car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

27. Bought some plastidip but now I've got it I don't know what to do with it!!!

28. Brake disks Jim :wink:

29. Finally got the car sorted today (thanks to Fred @ BTM for the work and Ad for the parts) - so took it out for a run and a few pictures with a mate!

9392952003_2054f70570_c.jpg

30. Valve caps off ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

31. swapped track tyres to road. cleaned the brembo's properly whilst the wheels were off, look great!

32. Cup wishbones with extra caster and vibratechnic engine mounts.

33. Use Pops a Dent, it really work, was not a believer but it put a dent out.

34. Nothing, but new Sessantas are in the garage, with R26.R front discs and Brembo pads. All ready to be fitted soon when I get some rear pads.......

35. Found out that these two tools together work best for removing the rear sodding turbo bolt :smiley:

y3uve2u9.jpg

u6e4e5ep.jpg

Happy days! :smiley:

36. Dan

Dan

Had a quick look at her, ordered a scan gauge.

37. Booked mine in with Fred@BTM for the 12th of this month - Cambelt, water pump etc etc.

38. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

Priced up a 60k service :worried:

39. Will.

Will. RSM Moderator RSM Moderator

What's involved in that bad boy?

40. Moved it, seemed a better idea then letting DFS drag next doors sofa over me bonnet, , planks!!