Wanted please - Renault Megane 3 stock radio

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Acave24, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Wanted please - Renault Megane 3 stock radio, just bought a Renault Megane Renaultsport RS year 2010 but it has a rubbish sony stereo in it that doesnt work properly, i was wondering if anyone has a stock radio/cd player for sale please.

Thank You so much

2. Hi , I have one and also the facia panel as it's a shaped radio. I'm open to an offer if you want to make me one. Regards Dave.

3. not really good with offers Dave , whats kind of price are you after?

4. Hi, looking for £50 for both posted if any good to you. Regards Dave.

Acave24 likes this.
  5. Are you aware of how shite the standard radio/ cd player is?

6. No i haven't lol, i have a spare Bluetooth pioneer but the facia is a funny shape where the stereo goes, is it possible to buy a different facia with a single din mounting?

7. Yes you can , but haven't you got one fitted already if you have a Sony radio fitted in it at the moment ?

8. no its got the original facia on it still and a poxy sony cd player put in with no plastic surround on it and it looks awful lol

9. please could you point me in the right direction to what fascia i need please?

10. I got mine from eBay £30 ish , you will probably need a wiring converter , also on ebay , or just fit the original radio.
    Hardest part with the aftermarket radio is getting all the wires out of the way to get the radio in.

Acave24 likes this.
  11. Have you any pictures of the stereo please and has it got the code, i have got a sony stereo installed but i want the rs monitor to work

12. Thats if it had the rs monitor to begin with

13. yes it has the monitor installed

14. Shouldn't RS monitor work without the factory HU? Assume you know how to switch it on with the stalk?

15. No all the monitor is showing is the Renault logo, time in the top left hand side which is constantly flashing and the temp in the top right

16. If you hold the two buttons down simultaneously on top of the audio stalk behind the wheel does anything happen?

17. No buddy ive tried that