Under car rubber bungs

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by Alex Redman, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Hi there I have had my car jacked up and just behind the driver's arch I have 2 holes under the car.

I am not sure if they are meant to be blocked or not with rubber inserts as another one seems to have them next to the 2 open holes.

They seem to be full of liquids and dirt as well. Any help will be great.

Attached Files:

2. By the witness marks around them I would definitely say they should have bungs in the same as the other ones.

3. Where can I buy them thanks!

4. Looked on eBay can't even think what they would be called?

5. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

measure the size of the hole and then just get some rubber grommets off ebay

6. Alex,
    Part number is R7703074635, plug 30. These cost £1.43 from Paul at Renault parts direct. Parts purchased from RPD are always delivered super fast.
    Kev

7. keV you are a legend!

8. There is like an oily substance in the hole which I'm not sure if it's normal or not. The car has no leaks anywhere.

9. Hi Alex,
    Only done mine a couple of weeks ago as mine were lost when the car was jacked up in that area. The oily subatance on mine was just underseal / wax oil. It smells like wax oil, just mixed with road grime.
    Kev

10. kev. Panic over for me then. Thank you very much I have only had my rs for 2 months so I was a bit scared.

Thank you so much!