tyre pressure sensor

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by 3 crispies, Aug 14, 2015.

1. before I get them turned off is there anything to try first such as inflating then deflating to reset.:wink:

2. I think you have to inflate to 45psi then let back down to reset.

3. How many are complaining mate ?

I had one showing up, and then checked and they were on the wrong wheels :smile: So I'd been checking the wrong tyre for pressure for 3 weeks ... Had been showing as front right when in fact was rear passenger side...

That tyre needed replacing anyway, and when the tyre got changed the sensor sorted itself out...

4. appears to be front left was check pressure now flat and flashing stop, its a bit low but not major will check all again though

5. Make sure they're on the correct wheels so you don't check the wrong tyre like I did mate... car expects them to be in the correct place otherwise will tell you the wrong wheel has an issue... think battery life in the sensors is only about 10 years and you cant change them, have to replace the entire sensor :worried:

Although mine never complained about going flat, just that it was low...

6. Let them all down pumped fully to 3.0 bar then deflated to correct seems ok now, cheers bro :cool::cool:
    just gotta sort esp light now.:mad:

7. Nice one.....

You had a code reader on it yet ? Might flag the fault up for you bud....

8. Not yet taking to M Black soon.