Two 275 trophy Rs for Sale +£30k

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by NotaDiesel!!!, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Couple up on ph's.

One with UK for £31k and one at Bonham auction ! With £32k reserve. only 700 miles.

Last time I saw any R for sale the were around £25k. Not sure if covid pushed up prices? Ultra low miles or the fact that r26r are low £20s and 300 trophy r is £60k. And 275 probably rarer than both.

Still a great car.

2. Don't get me wrong, amazing cars but not great value at 32k when you can basically make one yourself for half the price out of the standard cup megane

3. I know what your saying but it’s no different to 26r prices compared to a normal 26, you could make one of those for 1/4 of the price, your just paying for exclusivity and a piece of history as those are the cars that held the Nurburgring fwd lap record when released.

Vulcan3 likes this.
  4. It will become a dilemma for owners..... use as it us intended or keep to retain the value.

Vulcan3 likes this.
  5. Yeah very true. I guess looking at it from a value point of view is pointless since it's all about the name, the heritage, the lap record and all that.

The R models will all become garage queens at one point, and the rest will be the ones being thrown around track. Slightly ironic and a big shame but that's the way it goes with these special models i guess.