1. Hi,

Is it possible to use 250 stock turbo on 225 engine? If yes, is there any detail that I need to pay attention to?

Regards,

2. Yes you can, they are exactly the same outside.
    To get the best from it a remap would be good.

Ruwaid and Abdulla Al Ali like this.
  3. do the de-cat pipe at the same time and then you just need the 630 injectors for stage 2 map

4. What's the expected bhp at this case?

5. Mine is running 302bhp, 303lb/ft with bigger intercooler, 630cc injectors, 3" exhaust, etc.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

6. as matey above proves can make 300 bhp with 3" exhaust, mines at 280 with the standard back box . . .

7. what intercooler you running bud?

8. And to not blow it up at 300hp get some RS250 internals.

9. What makes you think it's going to blow up buddy? RS Tuning have been running these maps on this setup for years . . .

Si271 likes this.
  10. Depends on the torque aswell ofcourse, but with stock internals not full potential can be made.
    420nm limit if i remember correctly.

11. 95mm Airtec

richmeg likes this.
  12. Well said brother! Mine was mapped by Paul at RS Tuning, along with the fitting of a 250 turbo, 630 injectors, SMF and uprated clutch. 95mm Airtec intercooler, 3" turbo back exhaust with 200 cell sports cat, induction kit and dump valve I'd had previously fitted elsewhere. Paul capped it at 302hp and 303lb/ft. Have seriously never had a problem considering it's running on stock internals at the moment.

richmeg likes this.
  13. Forgot to say.........that was about 5yrs ago. Already! Treat these things right, and..........fingers crossed!

richmeg likes this.