1. Hello my name is David. I recently sold my megane trophy 21 plate, and am now on the look out for a Trophy R. At present there are 4 on autotrader prices between 43 and 46k. One has had 5 owners one has had 4. Does anyone think like me that these cars are quite heavily overpriced. TIA

2. They are, as any other car, worth what people are prepared to pay for them. Generally the market decides.

3. Yes and the 4 that are up for sale have been up for sale for a long time. High 30s is more of a realistic price

4. They have definitely dipped then come back up.

Interesting watching what they go for on Collecting Cars.

Very few cars so easy to lock the price to a point if you are willing to hold.

Cant remember last time I saw a 275 Trophy R up for sale. Few went through collecting Cars when they did the Renaultsport collection then just after.

David Bazley likes this.
  5. Not what you are after. But a 275 Trophy-R just appeared on Piston heads.

David Bazley likes this.
  6. I see the 5 owner car with the carbon wheels price has dropped by 3k, allegedly the garage who has it for sale paid 36k for it. One of the lads on another forum says it's quite a well known car which has had a tough life, including various trips to the ring