Time Attack - Snetterton

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by MJ57, Jun 2, 2015.

1. So on sunday it was my first round of Time Attack at Snetterton couldnt make Cadwell due to issues with mapping :worried:

So Snetterton is only a couple of hours away so i set off at about 1ish to set up and my trailer started to smoke! :mad:

So one fucked wheel bearing later i thought i wasnt going to make it!

[​IMG]

One call later to Barwell Trailer Hire i had another sorted! By this time it was 5pm :facepalm:

Arrived at the circuit at 8pm and all was well got it into the garage no issues!

Race Day -

Take the car for scruitineering everything is fine with the car and i get the pass! On the way back to the pits a main fuse for the UPC kept blowing!!! :mad: I had ran out of Midi fuses trying fix after fix. The issue meant i missed warm up but no biggy! Popped off to thetford to get some fuse's but they didnt have any midi's :mad::facepalm: So....... i used fuse wire! :thumbs: it worked after i messed with some wiring and no more blowing!!

So im pretty much one of the lowest powered cars in the clubman FWD class but oh well!

On to practice it was wet very very wet! Running V70a on the front and Pilot Sport Cups on the back was a very interesting combo!

Timings -

Warm up - Didnt Run
    Practice - 1.50:045 16/20 out of fwd, Rwd & 4x4 10/11 in my class
    Qualifiing - 1:45.722 16/20 out of fwd, Rwd & 4x4 10/11 in my class
    Final - 1.32:256 13/18 out of fwd, Rwd & 4x4 7/10 in my class

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have a few bits to sort for Brands Hatch but thats about it. I know in this class im not going to be high in the scoring aspect but im happy.

2. Looks superb Dan not to mention a right laugh. Congrats on the build and best of luck with the future rounds.

3. Car looks the absolute nuts

4. Looks good, I like the videos that time attack put together from the events

What's the entry fees for the year????

5. [​IMG]
    Your not only one struggling in competition in wet in past 2 weeks so don't worry haha
    that was result on accident avoidance and extemely greasy conditions (what happens when supporting the British truck championship in the rain)