Ti system wanted

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Steve1, Sep 22, 2013.

1. As above I'm after a ti system, will pay good money with my yozzasport system inc
    ccheers Steve

2. I was after a 'From' system. To systems are so last year :tongueout:

Update the thread title matey, people won't know what you're after if not!

3. I've seen the mistake , dam phone, for the life of me I can't seem to find out how to edit the thread title, could a mod please change it to , Ti please

4. Best of luck Steve I've never seen one for sale. How much can ads knock them out for?

5. Salty

Salty RSM Moderator

done mate

6. Not sure chriss I've PMd him for a price but I can see me ordering one quite soon, I don't like waiting

7. Thanks John

8. My yozzasport system will be for sale soon after

9. £2k for an exhaust ? I'm giving up plumbing and going roofing :wink:

10. I think ads told me £2600 when i enquired a couple of years ago!
    Also looked into a custom 3" titanium system, but the materials were more than £3,000!!

11. Markblack@MRS

Markblack@MRS RSM Trader

Adz is on holiday so you will have to wait for him to get back

12. I've worked for myself for nearly 20 years rob and do a little more than roofing like windows and doors also extensions, got a big extension under way at the minuite, 10 weeks work for 4 of us as well as loads of other work to get through mate. Work hard save hard

13. You can still PM Ads, a guy called Bobbi, his colleague I presume, will reply back to you.

14. Cheers I've been on the phone to bobbie this morning

15. Also rs fabrications quoted me 1,800 for a bespoke ti exhaust. Just a thought.

16. Steve , worth giving Paul a call ?

I understand there is a r26r being forged at the mo and the Ti will have to go ...

17. Cheers mate, spoke to Paul twice last week about it mate