Throttle Body to intercooler hose Size for Forge BOV

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by ozlio03, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Hi Guys

I have the Forge Motorsport BOV kit but its for the Megane 250 so it came with this hose:

upload_2018-1-24_9-17-53.png

I need this hose:
    upload_2018-1-24_9-18-15.png

I know the smaller end is 25mm but what is the other ends as I want to order one and dont want to pay the extreme price Forge Motorsport is asking.

Thanks

David

2. I don't have the sizes for the t-piece to hand, but I have just removed a complete Forge dump valve from my R26. I'm selling the full kit (dump valve, t-piece, blanking plate, silicone vac hose) for £75 including delivery if you're interested? You could then sell on the 250 set up you have to cover the costs. Let me know if you're interested and I'll grab some pictures tonight. If not I'll be sticking up in the for sale section.

3. Anyone else know the size?

4. I have the original and I'll try to get the dimensions later, (without taking the thing off again. it's a B**ch to get back on with the Bumper in place) - the Hose clamps are 2x60mm and one 35mm the port for the BOV is stated at 25mm so assuming 5mm ID/OD (thickness) the main diameters should be around ID 50Mmm

https://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/R..._Off_Valve_and_Fitting_Kit--product--808.html

Checking the feed pipe diameter at the Turbo Boost Sensor (Passenger side Front of engine), should give an accurate size also

I have seen a couple of copies of the forge pipes which should be an alternative option