Thinking of buying a 275?

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Corey101, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Hi everyone just wanted to say hello, I’m Corey, not owned a performance car in a while been making due with the family car, but now I’m starting to get the itch for another toy, really like the mk3’s and have always wanted to try that famous Renaultsport handling, I know pretty much next to nothing about them, Iv joined the forum to gain some knowledge on the cars before committing to a purchase so if any one can point me in the direction of some good threads that’d be great?

I have come across this car really like the looks of it, the recaro’s are a must for me, what’s everyone’s opinions on it?

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-de...on=at_cars&aggregatedTrim=Renaultsport&page=2

2. That car was for sale on Facebook privately a month or so ago for 13k ish. It looks a decent spec but it’s a bit overpriced.

3. Yh I did think it was overpriced tbf, what would you says a fair price for it, considering it is a dealer now and not private sale? I’m not too sure what they go for not many 275’s for sale :/

4. £14500 would be fair, it will need a cambelt when it’s 6 years old which isn’t too far off.

5. Looks pretty good spec having the leather rrecaros. price not to bad given low Mile's. if you can get a cambelt done as oart of the deal probably spot on.

Prices on everything up 2k with covid.

Jusf worth checking it Has cup pack as listed as a nav, I think the red brake calipers are the give away. not sure how else to check.

6. Previous advert says it has the cup chassis

105F6947-C21D-462E-A657-46C037B8AD7E.jpeg

7. Ah that’s handy to have nice one, is there anyway of checking for sure as the garage are saying it isn’t a cup? :/

8. red brake callipers = Cup Pack

9. Check if the gearbox code is PK4018

10. yes gearbox should have label ….sadly not possible see it as need take battery box out, the label is directly bellow clutch damper which is bellow battery