Swedish Megane RS Trophy EDC

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by v33, Aug 25, 2020.

1. v33

v33

Hi,

New RS owner here from Sweden. Picked up this 2020 model RS Trophy with EDC gearbox slightly used with 9000km on it about a month ago. Plan is to have it as a daily driver and probably do quite a few trackdays and or timeattack events. I really like the car a lot, mods so far is a small tune that was done by the previous owner 317hp/448nm so a bit more punch. Also changed to Endless ME22 brake pads and Endless brake fluid. I have also put PS4S tires on it with original dimensions 245/35/19 which made the car a bit more quiet/comfortable than the s001. Was planning to get KW coilovers but after my first trackday i'm not sure I will bother, was very happy with the original chassis. Will probably pick up a set of extra rims for som r compound tires but not sure to go with 18" or 19".

megane fram.jpg
    megane bak.jpg

Posting a lap from my first timeattack event this weekend. I think it behaved very well on track no problems with brake fade or temps at all!

Chaert-RS likes this.
  2. welcome along, nice car an nice driving.