Subtley modified 2005/55 Megane 225

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Mike_se, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm thinking of selling my 55 plate Megane 225. Its on just 59,000 miles (documented with previous MOTs), with 5 months MOT remaining. Cambelt is up to date (not due until mid 2016), both hubs have been replaced (at EXTREMELY high cost to a previous owner!), clutch has been changed a couple of years ago (receipts for all of this) and both sets of front and rear pads have recently been changed by me, fronts are Ferodo DS2500. Oil and oil filter were changed approx 3 months ago by me also. This car has been looked after.

Modifications:
    Its got a big intercooler, open cone filter, Forge dump valve, cat-back Scorpion exhaust (which sounds great but very quiet when cruising), R26 shocks and Cooksport springs, and has been remapped using an RSTuner box (difficult to estimate power but probably round about 260bhp or so). I have recently repainted the calipers in red, looks a lot better than when they were grey in this picture.

It is very quick indeed and handles excellently. VERY good condition car, there are no faults with it, no bangs, knocks, creaks at all. I'm looking for £4200. If I get near this I will throw in the RSTuner box (you won't need to pay to have it unlocked as it is set to this car so you can get custom maps from Henk at Fastchip.nl if you wish), a brand new unpainted R26R spoiler a set of unused HEL braided brake lines and the standard airbox.

I am in Warrington in Cheshire. PM me on here or cobtact me on 07718137076

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Not looking to sell the extra bits separately yet.

3. Reduced price to £4,000ono not including the extras now.

4. Normal road tyres back on and semi slicks removed. Forgot to mention it has a double din head unit as well.

5. Car is sold.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.