Subtle changes to the dash and interior

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by aarroncolley, Apr 4, 2016.

1. I need ideas for how to do or what to do to my dash trims etc. Do I get them flocked or sprayed or find someone who makes them from carbon fibre. I've already got double don unit Renault sport gear knob just want it to feel nicer . Pictures of people's dash boards please lol

2. i've got a few bits flocked , centre consoled the part above that houses the clock, when i say "I've got" i'm still waiting for the parts to arrive from black sheep flocking, ordered in January and been promised delivery every week since! i'll post some pics up if/when the parts arrive.

3. Yeah thank mate I've seen 1 other with flocked bits like you say and buy all means it was quite cheap as well.

4. You've been waiting since January! I though mine took a long time! Just under a month I think mine was

5. Gone to fit my parts from black sheep today (arrived last week) my facia has that much resin that it won't fit. Has flecks of blue in it. What a waste of money. My glovebox has marks all over it. My steering wheel cowling doesn't fit back properly. £95 to get my OWN parts flocked. They certainly flocked it up.

6. Do you have pics of the bits you had flocked fitted ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk