Steering boss omp group buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by TomSladen, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Got a group buy up and running with yb racing for omp megane mk2 steering boss (to fit an aftermarket steering wheel)

I currently have 7 people with money ready to send. If we get 10 people then it's 50 pounds delivered 48h service. Rrp is £68

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

2. count me in if we get 10 people quite quickly as just about to hit order on a momo one

3. Mk2 and 3 are different I take?

4. Momo one doesn't fit properly and snaps if you force it on. A lad had this happen last week and bought the omp one and it fit fine and was better quality.

5. Completely different mate sorry.

6. ok thanks for the info so count me in for sure

7. You on Facebook?

8. me?

9. Yes mate. If you are ill add you to messenger group and we can sort payment with yb racing who are honouring the group buy.

10. ah ok will pm you my details, not really used feacesbook for that before

11. i guess folks might want to order up steering wheels as well....do they want to do a deal on them as well?

12. Yeah they have offered all that. If you want a wheel they can do an offer on boss and wheel for around 120-130 quid.

13. If you get that wheel with a boss for £125 you've grabbed a huge bargain. I had the same wheel in my mx5 (it's great!) and sold it a few weeks back for £90 without a boss or horn push...

14. Recently bought a Megane R26 and looking to buy a boss kit. Is this group buy still open?

15. Should be able to sort you out mate. You on fb?

16. Yes, pm sent

17. I would be up for the wheel and boss offer it is the one camper linked

18. They are not honouring the group buy any more but can still get 10% off.