R26 standard turbo from an r26 on 63k miles worth?

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by wardyworld, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Yep I understand your logic for sure.

Unfortunately I have had some of the worst customer care from the most high profile establishments.

Total MPS and BBR for my Mazda were both utterly appalling whilst simultaneously being the most highly praised places on the forum.

2. It does seem to be a problem this - not good at all really... might try Mark Black not that far, and no bad reviews for work OR customer service...

3. His reputation is unanimously good.

I think the forums can help themselves with issues like what we have discussed.

There often becomes a frenzy of excitement around particular garages from nowhere and in amongst this frenzy, anyone who had a bad experience gets shot down for voicing it to the point nobody dares criticise them and it all becomes a bit like propaganda, until a well respected member of the forum gets shat on and then the daggers come out and that dealer is public enemy number 1.

I think the garages need to take the odd bit of bad feedback to keep them on their toes.