Standard or 630 Injectors ?

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by DrewG, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Evening all !

Need to get myself a new set of injectors for my 225... so question is standards or 630's ? Running one of Henk's maps already, and appreciate that it would need mapping again with the Siemens injectors...

Whats the performance difference if any ? Car is standard other than filter, exhaust and a Fastchip map..

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers
    Drew

2. Bare in mind that your ecu is now locked as your using a henk map.

3. He'll do a map to cover the 630's would he not bud ?

RS250 likes this.
  4. Henk will do a map no problem its getting it done elsewhere drew, I have one myself so been thru the hassle already, rstuning can do it but you need the tunerbox that came with ya henk map and ya software on ya computer for the codes etc, I only mentioned it incase you think anyone can do another re-map, but alas once done its locked....

5. No worries bud.. I don't have a problem using Henk TBH, always used him before with my old Clio, and happy with the generic maps... I've got the RSTuner and the licence etc for the Meggy, so simply a case of getting a new map done...

630's or not then bud ? You done them on yours ?

6. Ive not drew no, still happy with henks stage 1 tbh, I have got rstuner de-cat bought n ready if I change my mind :smile:), I know boardy on here has got them why don't you pm him as he will be happy to help, he has just posted tonight on a springs thread if you go look, all the best tho mate

7. Cheers bud.. decat one of the next to do's... maybe wait and do them all together :smile:

I'm happy with the Map, but if have to do injectors and there's a bit more ooomph to be freed up, might be worth a punt :cool: I'll drop him a PM now mate....

8. His inbox full!! :smile:

9. ok let me WhatsApp him now

10. cheers bud

11. try him now drew

12. Alright mate, for the mods you have got its not really worth the 630s.
    With your current set up the standard injectors will not be that close to full duty.
    But... if your planning on other mods it should make them more future proof.
    Best thing to do is give Henk a email and see what he says mate.
    I'm not a 100 percent if you can run 630 unless it's to a certain level of tune?

13. Cheers Boardy... I'll drop him an email this eve. Not looking to do much more TBH, maybe a Decat... but that'd be it.. its my daily, never tracked and no intention of doing so..

14. No problem mate!
    I'm sure you would be fine on standard injectors then mate, depending what route you go, I can get 630s for about 180 delivered, so if you want some give me a shout

15. I think theres only 2 company's, RST been one that can map the 630's in so they fuel right/display correct fuel level.

The spray pattern is completely different also and if not mapped in the car won't run properly

* someone correct me if I'm wrong *

16. Think Henk does their maps... or at least works with them remotely bud..