Stalling after starting 1st only

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by nebz250, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Hey guys, it seems as though ive got the stalling issue when starting for the first time in the day. It literally starts and shuts off immidietally then starts fine the second time and every other time after that until basically the next morning. Ive been to the dealer for a software update which helped as it took 2 tries before. Its not the temp sensor as i changed that and its had spark plugs changed recently. Its a 2011 RS 250 cup with 49k. Any ideas or experiences. I heard the fault is common but thought the software would do it. As stupid as it may sound does anyone turn theirs on with the clutch pressed in for it to make a diff with the immobilizer.

2. I had a normal 1.6 meggy do this and in the end I think it was a cam sensor that was changed (I would have to dig through my old reciepts to make sure), no errors or anything showing as as per you would start second time on the button and for the rest of the day.

3. Which temp sensor you changed?

4. Air inltet temp sensor on the induction pipe at the very front of the engine.

5. hi i had this changed for a genuine renault one at £8 plus vat sorted it!non gen ones don`t solve it so peeps say on here!