Stainless exhaust fitting

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Cb225, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Hi all i have just got myself a true bargain. Full stainless cat back exhaust for £38!!! Just collected it this evening. Won it on ebay. It was actually advertised as a rear box but when i went to collect he had the full system but due to the person that removed it cutting the centre pipe he didnt list it as a full system. Bonus!! Anyway just wondered if anyone knows were i could get it fitted as the centre pipe will need welding back together. I live in huddersfield west yorkshire so if anyone knows any place close by that would be able to do it and not charge me a fortune that would be great.

Cheers

2. Wow. What a bargain.

What exhaust is it?

3. Was it a scorpion? Think I spotted this myself.

4. Can't you just put a sleeve over the joint. Pretty cheap on ebay.

5. Just googled the stamp code on it and i think its a magnex system. Just spent a hour with some autosol and its come up like new. Really pleased. Yeah was thinking about sleeving it actually. Seems a cheaper option anyway. Very happy for the money though.

6. Take it to your local longlife centre they'll happily sleeve it

7. Show some pictures of the exhaust please, thats the bargain of the year :tongueout:

8. Just tried to upload some pics but not sure how!!!! Not very good with technology!! Just says it exceeds forum limits!

9. I do mine through photobucket, just copy and paste the img into the comments box

10. emc

emc

Imgur.com also works really well.

11. Not sure if that has worked or not guys let me no.

12. There you go mate, btw thats a steal for that price

13. £35 haha brilliant mate that has to be the bargain buy of the year!

14. Cheers keenan am rubbish with this stuff haha! Yeah well chuffed with it mate can't wait to get it on.