Sport Yellow Megane 250 2010 £9,500

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Sgwads, Mar 25, 2019.

1. For sale is my Renault Megane Sport 250 LUX with Cup Pack. The Cup pack is a must have in a Megane sport, as it has mechanical LSD, re-worked/stiffer suspension and red brake calipers.

It has been an excellent car for me but my mileage has drastically increased and even though it’s a great all round car, I need more miles per gallon. Having said that, I can easily get 35mpg on a motorway drive and 30mpg via a mixture of urban and town driving.

The previous owner bought the car from new and has really cherished the car. The car was garaged all the way upto my purchase in October 2018 and it has never been crashed or abused or tracked. The car was featured in CAR June 2014 magazine, Renault world series and Silverstone show car. I have the original magazines for the new owner alongside a box of documents including the original purchase receipt, specification, loads of service history and Press Launch pack and RenaultSport Sales brochure and price list! I also have the original Vehicle Order Form, Pre-delivery Inspection Checklist and Invoice.

Specification:

· 2010 Model on a 10 registration and registered May 2013. Mot until 26 May 2019. Approximately 58k miles.

· Full Renault Service History. I have every receipt for every service. I also have recently fitted a new genuine thermostat. The Timing belt, waterpump and other associated parts were changed on 17/05/16at 40,908 Miles by Renault Slough.

· Leather Renault iD package seats (heated) and with the drivers been electric. Two tone yellow and black seats.

· Front & Rear parking sensors

· Dual Climate Control

· Keyless Entry via 2 no Renault smart cards (hands free entry and engine start)

· Auto Xenon Headlights, Auto windscreen wipers. Visibility package (LED daytime lights, folding mirrors, Bi-Xenon directional headlights & Auto dimming rear view mirror)

· RS Monitor

· CUP Chassis pack (stiffer springs, dampers and anti-roll bar amendments, Limited Slip Differential, grooved brake discs and red Brembo calipers)

· 4x30W AM/FM 3D Sound by Arkamys ( 4 speakers/4 tweeters) with single CD/MP3 player with fingertip controls. It has iPod connectivity and Bluetooth connectivity. It also has handsfree.

· Renault sport mats

· Space saver spare wheel

Modifications:

· Full Scorpion Stainless Steel (turbo back including sports cat and decat pipe). Part No SRNS022, Part No SRNC022, Part No SRNX022. The Scorpion sports cat is currently fitted but comes with the scorpion decat. Sometimes with the sports cat fitted, the emissions light does come on but this can easily be reset. (more on this later)

· K&N Panel Filter

· Upgraded Standard speakers with Pioneer TSH1303. Additional Pioneer amp GM-D1004.

· RS Tuner Fastchip remap. I have the Fastchip Module to remove map.

· Mr Pink Brembo Pins

· MTEC 2 Piece front brake discs grooved and aluminium bells

· Renault Sport Gearknob

· Gloss black badge covers (Front and back)

· Team Heko Wind Deflectors

· Short Shifter

· Team Dynamic 1.2 Wheels with Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres. 235/40/18.

· Custom Renault Megane MK3 Steering wheel finished in Alcantara with yellow stitching and yellow leather line.

Additional items:

· Fastchip RSTuner kit

· Renault CAN CLIP Diagnositic tool

· Spare K&N Air filter

· Various Magazines that include the RS Megane.

· Press Launch Pack

· Renault Sport Sales Brochure and Car Price Guide from 1 January 2010 from Renault.

The car is in very good condition for the age. The only one downside is that the lower splitter has a hole in it. The tyres are also in good condition and have a lot of tread remaining.

The car is located in the outskirts of Leicester.

If there are any questions, please just message or call/text 07854043382

Thank you

Photos will be added shortly via ebay link.