South West/Wales meet up on Saturday....

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Greyingfast, May 6, 2015.

1. caymanr26

caymanr26 Events Liason

pick up the bloody phone!!!!!!!

lol good vids mate - looking forward to some more

2. Ok one more for today, Great view of a Adam's rs250 giving it some , all within the legal requirements I may add :smile:))) , check the foreground out about half way thru and you will see the white R26 scud of Tim's disappearing up the mountain lol, don't even ask me about rich's monster .r cos I could not see it no more, better ask tim cos he was closest, tim over to you mate hahahahah ..

https://youtu.be/dQc2-ggHQeo sorry again for my scratched lens right of pic, damn it... getting lens replaced soon....

Bare in mind its bloody wet, greasy, windy, scary, friggin getting higher:rolleyes:

3. I'm coming to the next one! I'll just put a RenaultSport badge on mine somewhere

When it's drier though.. the SLK wouldn't live with you chaps in that weather

4. jocky your welcome no matter what ya driving mate , coming down that black mountain road I very nearly never lived mate, trust me lol, will try n find a vid to explain quite nicely :rolleyes:

5. Count me in for the next blat in that case! :wink:

6. Well here is one more vid guys of the last leg we did over the Black Mountains, I am afraid I had to stick a music track over it because of all my arse clenching swearing and youtube would not be impressed lol.
    https://youtu.be/CgX1OJAzq0s

7. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Nice, Im hoping to get down to Wales at some point this year, Be good to meet up with a couple of you that know the area :wink:

8. Always happy to show you the good routes Jamie, gimme abit of notice Jamie and we can sort it :wink:, great to meet up

9. God i look slow. Ha ha

10. Not in the rain,damp n greasy welsh back roads you don't mate :cool:

11. Sorted your funny noise issue?

12. yes mate its my aircon compressor on the way out :mad:

13. Cheap fix?

14. Not this time, either 600 fully fitted or I can delete it completely, but more work involved, make my mind up by thurs

15. I would fix bud. I'm sure it will be worth it on the hot summer days

16. That`s what windows are for.

17. Ok stuck in traffic or Window regulator is faulty and your windows don't open ??

18. Doesn't take long to get bloody hot in a car stuck in traffic on a hot summers day ?

19. That is true even for the 2 hot only days we have here in wales lol

20. 1. Don`t drive in traffic. 2. Don`t drive on hot days.:tongueout:

21. And save 30Kg lol

22. Lol

23. Only drive early on a Saturday morning over the Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains.........................problem solved:wink:

24. Good footage from you guys, the roads look great despite being damp and the occasional pot hole, bet it's wicked in the dry!!

25. Don`t forget the occasional rock lying in the road! Oh, & the sheep!