265 Something missing from my engine bay?

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by OiNK, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Help me out here, is there anything missing from my engine bay? I happened to notice a difference when looking through some images earlier of other Megs.

My Car:

[​IMG]

Image on google of another Meg...

05_05_RS_Trophy_moottoritila.jpg

2. Yep

3. Hmmm just saw an image of another 265 on the other megane site and it seems the same as mine....confused....

[​IMG]

4. Is the Google image definitely a 265? As maybe it's a 250 and renault revised it for a 265 maybe??

5. The thing that is "missing" is the ECU cooling duct.

6. I'm really not sure if the 265 is meant to have it or not could do with another 265 owner checking for me.

7. I'll check tomorrow when I get mines back from the dealership...

8. 99% mine doesnt have one mate

9. My 250 definitely has the cooling duct

10. I think they changed it on stop start models.

11. Mine defo has the flux capacitor (RS250).

12. Ah OK well mine is a stop start model, might be the reason thanks mate, still like to hear from another 265 stop start owner

13. Yeh im s&s dont have it

14. My 265 looks the same as yours.

15. Good stuff, glad to know the French haven't forgot to put a piece of my car on before it left the factory lol.

16. They prob ran out after they finished with the 250. Or lost them in the factory on a Friday afternoon :wink:

17. Hi, reviving this old thread, I can confirm on 265 there isn't any, by any chance does anybody have a code for that fitting or if not a 250 VIN so I can search for hours in dialogis ?

I'd like to retrofit that, it would keep the water and dirt away from there.

18. ECU Cover 237060001R

Cooling Tube 244930002R

Plus you win the award for oldes post revival......so far

Mircea likes this.
  19. I've had exactly the same and decided to order it at Renault. No idea why someone would remove it.

20. Thank you so much, have no ideea how you found them in dialogis, a million thanks, pretty cheap actually, around 20E both.

bobsan likes this.