Sold

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by r26pete, Aug 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I'm selling my gorgeous Ultra Red R26, it has to be one of the very best out there.

It has covered 40,000 miles and has a very comprehensive service history. It is standard apart from a K-tec racing exhaust system and a front splitter. The condition is superb inside and out and it is mechanically perfect. The under side of the car was undersealed early in the cars life so there is no rust at all. The front bumper is armourfended so is almost completely free of stone chips.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking for £6995 ono. Drop me a PM if you want more info or fancy coming for a look.

Cheers, Pete.

2. Hi pm sent - thanks

3. For those that have shown an interest I thought it best to let you know I've changed jobs and will have to take the megane off the market yet again. It will definitely be going later in the year and will re-advertise if then. My commute to work will be going from two hours to a 20 minute bike ride come October time. Happy days!

4. The car will be going up for sale on the 16th October. The MOT isn't due until early next year but I'll probably stick another year on it to give any potential buyers more confidence in buying the car. The mileage will be just over the 41,000 mile mark by this time. The car can be viewed in either Shropshire or Oxfordshire, I am supremely confident that the first person to see it and drive it will want to own it. The condition is incredible.

5. even lower mileage than mine!..and I only use it once a week!..how you keep it so low?

6. It is a bit of a driveway ornament, which is the main reason why I'm selling. At the moment we have three cars in the family and only one of them really gets used. I'll miss it though, it is the best all round car I have ever owned.

7. never h
    never had a single problem with mine in nearly 10 years!