Sold the Meg and now this!

Discussion in 'Other Automotive Brands' started by hulk250, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Wasn't having much luck selling the Meg. So I called a few dealers to see what they would offer and guess what, book price :worried:. No surprises really but I was hoping :cool:

After test driving a few models I decided what I wanted/needed :tongueout:. Called up a dealer down in Luton and guess what they offered my full asking price. Couldn't believe it :smiley:, no catch!! The garage owner seen it here too :smile:

So here it is

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not actually taken any proper pics as its not stopped raining :mad:

2. Oh you lucky buggar.

3. Really gutted when I signed the Meg away. Actually wanted to grab the keys back off the dealer when he test drove her. Sad I know.

And siiting here writing this I've 3 folk phone asking about her???

4. That's what I want next

5. BMW m5 amazing my mum had 1 and it was a weapon good choice

6. Welcome to the club.... I have a 2011 e92m3 comp.
    So how does the m5 compare to a 400bhp meg.
    Lee

7. LOVE IT!!

The Meg felt more raw and power delivery was more shocking if you what I mean. Where as the M5 has it low down in the revs and seems to go on forever lol.

Just love the sound of that V10. Amazing. And the little growl when changing down a gear is nice too :wink:

Had it up some twisties on the home and honestly feels slightly heavier than the meg. Steerings really sharp.

Its an 07 model with 39k miles. Silverstone blue with white leather interior. Doesn't even look like its been sat in. :smile:

Going to take it to one of the detailers in Glasgow as its got a couple of chips on the bonnet and little scratches on the loading area.

8. nice one!

RS4 for me next i think

9. Delivery mileage.

What the loud pedal, it gets you into trouble with the police far too easily in a m5.

10. Wow. V10 power. That's a step up from 4 cylinders!

11. Thats it Hulk your stuck for life. These cars really get under your skin. We had an E39 M5 when it was the current model and still miss it today, imo they're the best all rounder about. Sure the AMG 63's sound amazing but they just can't compete with M cars when you've had one.

Does it have dealership extended warranty ?

The noise from the V10 with just a simple exhaust change is brilliant. Can really tell BMW weren't full of BS when they said it was modelled on their F1 engine at the time.

12. Absolutely love it Mark. Been driving it all weekend. Costing me a little fortune in fuel. Ive got Mondial comprehensive cover through bmw. For 90 quid a month u cant afford not too.