225 soaked foot well!

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by chris225, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Great! Went to get a microfiber cloth out of the footwell pocket and was full of water!, absolutely gutted! Only had the car 3 weeks. Just rang the dealer up. Hes going to call me back tomorrow with a solution as its over an hour away. Hopefully to use a local garage. I cant be ripping the interior out so soon after buying it! Lol

2. Cheers jim, hoping I wont have to touch it being only having the car 3 weeks!! Waiting to hear back from dealer

3. Just make sure you state that the interior needs drying out. The foam can breath with the carpet on top. Don't let them hodge it or it will stink!

4. I'll make sure they do it right or ill take it straight back! Or get someone else to do it and send them the bill

5. Well its going back in sat, needs floor taking out and drying, scuttle drains cleared, engine mount needs replacing as car vibrating in idle.
    Rear calipers seem to be sticking. Makes a terrible grinding noise when I brake and sometimes carries on after!!
    They want the car for 1 week to complete everything. Fingers crossed they sort it all