Sponsored By:  

Snetterton 30th July

Discussion in 'Track Days & Track Driving' started by ianplymouth, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Anyone else going ???
    Driving up on the 29th.

eddie ninja likes this.
  2. Was there on July 4th bruv. Too many race cars and my abs sensor popped off. Apart from that I had a great time you’ll be happy to hear. Enjoy :-)

3. I have done this track before, but it was in my 225 and after 27 laps the turbo shat it's self, that was the last time it saw the track.
    This is going to be the first time in the 265 :laughing::laughing:

4. I was at Cadwell and Anglesey and it does seem a bit stupid to let full race cars on a track day that is not really meant for them. They only do it for cheap testing.

5. The reason there are so many on trackdays now is the body that sorts there testing days out has doubled the price, now trackdays are cheaper for them.
    I agree it's not meant for them, but now i tend to try and slow them down, you can also see that there is someone on the pit wall taking down times and there pacing/racing each other, but the likes of Javelin are not interested as its more money for them.

I did Oulton Park over 12 months ago and more than 50% were race cars,in every garage was a race team.

This will only mean one thing, the price of our trackdays will go up :rage::rage::rage:

eddie ninja likes this.
  6. At Cadwell the previous year we had about 7 stoppages on track, most were race cars!

7. Yep that’s what a TD organiser said on a thread I posted on Track Time FB group- necessary evil it seems :-(