265 Silver project topmounts on H&R monotube

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Hsp, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Hsp

Hsp

Hello,

Does anyone know if the Silver project topmounts fit on the H&R monotube coilovers? I know they are said to be for OEM but i've heard they also fit the Bilstein B14, and the H&R monotube coilover uses Bilstein shocks, that's why i'm asking.

If anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks in advance

2. Don´t fit. In the B14s the uper side of the spring is the same diameter than stock spring, so it fit. In the H&R, if I´m not wrong, the diameter of spring is much smaller.

3. Hsp

Hsp

I have the set as shown in the picture. They look the same diameter as the Bilsteins.

Attached Files:

4. None of these kits are for Megane Rs mate! I suppose those are a generic picture from the brand, so we can´t trust in those images. From memory, I think the H&R can´t fit the silver proyect mounts. Sorry can´t help!:fearful:

5. Hsp

Hsp

I have that exact H&R set fitted under my Megane, so I know at least that picture is correct. I don't know about the Bilstein B14, they might be different. Thanks for your answers.

6. Hsp

Hsp

For those who want to know: The Silverproject topmounts do fit the H&R monotube.

Attached Files:

Lopes3d, ianplymouth and manugtt like this.