Set of Turini 19" wheels wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by BLADESBLOOD, Oct 17, 2020.

1. with or without tyres

2. done DSCF4984.JPG

NotaDiesel!!! likes this.
  3. Is that real?

Looks like you photo shopped it.

I fancied a set myself did your wanted ad work.

4. yes all real, saw them for sale just after I posted this by sheer coincidence, collected week last Saturday and fitted in the week. Really pleased. ( to answer your question, no-one responded to my ad )

5. the photo does look "squashy" I know but that's the way it uploaded

6. very nice?

7. What is the going rate for a set of Turinis? I have a set which I would consider selling to help fund a business venture.

8. 4x Wheels new in red £1000 + tyres
    So new £1500ish with ps4 tyres.
    £1200 in mint condition with very good tyres I'd say. Id Keep hold of them

9. I would watch with wheels there value is generally proportional to the car's value. I Bought some BMW performance wheels for my 330i. these were £3500 new. I bought mint with new rft tyres (worth about £900 alone) for £1700. 4 Years later sold with a couple of minor scuffs & 3/4 tread for £600. In that time a good E90 had dropped from £18k to £8k. Market was flooded with Cheap reps.

On a plus side there are limited aftermarket wheels for Meg. Another plus side is Trophy R will always hold its value and people may want spare set with track day tyres.

Are the 19 Inch wheel as fitted to the 2014/5 actually a Turini? Or just a Renaultsport Specific Speedline?

I would factors on price are Colour, Condition, Tyre Brand, Tyre age, Tyre Tread, TPMS Fitted, TPMS Age.

On the above basis you could be talking anything from £500 to previously mentioned £1200.

10. Wheels are mint condition with brand new PS4S fitted. Will probably just hold onto them as I would take a big hit selling them with such fresh tyres fitted.

11. Do them wheels have ps2 n2 tyres on them by chance?

12. yes, were they yours

13. Yea they are quoted too, should have kept the car