250 Scorpion Non-Res Cat-Back Exhaust Decent Price?

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by The Mighty Clam, Feb 25, 2015.

1. I think I've decided to go for this system rather than chopping things up, plus there is always the option to take it off and sell it separately when the time comes.

I have been quoted £548 including VAT & fitting by AmD in Essex, is this a decent price & company? (I know they run a BTCC Ford Focus so they must be half-decent but any customer experiences of their work would be handy).

Cheers all

2. Speak to Whybee online department store and buy the new 3 inch scorpion rs240 exhaust. I have one of the first and I've got full turbo back with decat and no middle box and still very quiet but sounds awesome when your giving it some loud pedal!

3. Never heard of them, but I don't want a decat anyway. Hence why I posted regarding a cat-back system.

4. Yeah they do a cat back option too and it's cheaper then that!

It's scorpions latest design and comes with full fitting kit including mikilor clamps.

Contact mark@whybee.co.uk mate there customer service is bang on!

5. I know engine dynamics in kelvedon are doing scorpion with free fitting until march, try email them for a price they are traders on here now too

6. Even the non res is not loud or raspy........my oem with centre box delete popped and banged but the Scorpion doesn't. Mind you, I haven't got around to mapping it yet