scorpion exhaust

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Stuieuieuieo, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Hi guys
    currently got a scorpion backbox and i'm planning on getting a straight pipe centre section from scorpion and i was wondering if anyone has videos that they could post about how it sounds and stuff, i want a bit more noise and i'm hoping i'll get a few pops and bangs in there for good measure if i get rid of the centre box, am i right in thinking this will happen? i'm tempted by a decat too but everyone says this is mega work for not that much gain
    Cheers
    Stuie

2. Plenty videos on YouTube of the non res scorpion. And the decat is the best mod I've done. Well worth it. Frees up a good chunk of torque and power too.

3. Got the non-res Scorpion system on mine and was a bit disappointed with how quiet it is... but that's comparing it to a standard exhaust with all boxes removed that was on the car before...:cool:

Think it sounds louder outside than it if that makes sense, lot less pops until really hot.. but was too noisy before really. Neighbors much happier now.

De-cat on my wish list but as you say lots of work from what I can see to replace it.. I'll try and get some decent sound / vids for you..

4. cheers man, i'm really looking forward to having a bit of noise now, i'm gonna have a backbox but that's it so it should be louder and hopefully more poppy than standard! need the decat i think for the real pops and bangs