Saturday afternoon drive

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by nick197, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Very nice mate, some camera skills too :wink:

2. Haha, Cheers mate :smile:

3. Photo wizardry right there!

4. Shows what a decent camera does, great pictures!

5. Lovely pictures. Car too.

6. Thanks mates :smile:

7. Liquidf1

Liquidf1 Forum Trader

Bloody impressive shots Nick wish I had half your camera skills.

8. Thanks very much mate :smile:

9. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Mega photos as usual Nick!

10. Thanks mate :smile:

11. Great moon lit photo there Nick, what camera do you use? I want a dslr camera but with so many about its hard to chose. Any particular ones you could recommend?

12. Very little to do with the camera, anything relatively decent can provide superb shots - it's much more the photographer!

@Nick, how long was the exposure on that last shot? 30 seconds+ or a few minutes?

13. What I mean is you couldn't take photographs like that on your iPhone

14. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

Great pics!

15. Someday i'll own one! Great pic's of a stunning 250

16. Stunning pics mate, making the most of the weather! :smile:

17. Well no, but ask any photographer how many times they hear people say 'wow you must have a really good camera', when said photographer could get 90% of the results from a pretty basic DSLR (and plenty do).

I'm no photographer, certainly nothing close to Nick but I know more than the average person and have done canvases etc for family - even I always get asked the same question, and it's a bit annoying when you've spent time reading and practising, tying to learn in order to take better photos.

18. Anything made by Canon mate :wink:, I went from Canon 400D, 50D now 7D.
    The Canon 50D is superb and i think it's replacemnet the 60D can shoot video now.

19. It was a 30 second exposure with the aperture fairly wide open at F4 to allow a lot of light in, That way you can pick up all the stars etc. The ISO was set at 2000.
    It shows all the camera setting if you click the link below the picture :smile:

20. Thanks everyone :smile: