Run out by Loch Ness

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by Mike265cup, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Early run in the Megane this morning on the roads around Loch Ness. Would of stopped for more pictures but the Megane is such a buzz and the midgies were out in force!

There was also some curious cows lurking around wondering what was disturbing them so early

cef2223f219c58652172a96a1e51232d.jpg 5f57259c974aafd3d4adecd6c7036df3.jpg 23b45eea162c8a11533b29824743e9c1.jpg e7052eba4afd8ae66cac499d503f8883.jpg

2. Looks great - car and scenery.

I was there in April and managed to get stuck in the middle of a cycle race.

3. That looks epic - not a caravan in sight

4. Cheers lads.

That's why I went early papps, can be hellish at this time of year

5. Very nice, in going out crack of dawn tommorow as the forecast is clear. May as well make the most of it as winters coming.

I know what you mean about taking photos , so hard to stop and interupt the meganes flow

6. Yea won't be long before the crap weather is back. I reckon we've got around 4 weeks and it'll be wet and soggy.
    It's totally addictive.

7. Car's looking filthy.....

8. Fantastic! Wish we had roads like that down here:rolleyes: It's a beautiful part of the world thats for sure, used to spend a lot of time up there as a kid visiting Grandparents.

9. Haha it was actually......

Haven't seen you about for a while, where have you been hiding?

Love it up here, the only downside is it's always so wet. The road and scenery on the west coast and further north is just mind blowing in places. I'd recommend anyone to come and experience it.

10. Hey Mike, I've been out and about we just haven't passed each other! Got the brakes changed btw, got the car into Arnold Clark and needed new discs as one was warped. Renault weren't willing to contribute much to the cost of £620 which they quoted me so got some off Renault Parts Direct with some CL RC5+ pads. I may be opting for an exhaust in the future, what would you recommend?

11. Gorgeous car and photos mate :smile: